Mosaic Mental Wellness is ACTIVELY seeking qualified licensed therapists (LMFT, LCMFT, LMSW, LSCSW, Ph.D.) to join our team 2-5 days a week (part-time and full-time). We are currently offering telehealth and in person sessions.
Our ideal applicant has experience providing Relationship/Couples Counseling, and Individual Counseling for adults. We are seeking a professional who has some training in the areas of Trauma Based CBT, DBT and/or Gottman Method with couples is preferred (or a strong willingness & commitment to learn). Mosaic will provide additional training opportunities.
- Talk to clients about their problems and investigate their feelings about certain topics related to their relationships with their significant other or other family members
- Provide weekly counseling services to couples and individuals dealing with problems such as divorce, trauma of an affair, abuse, mental illness, and financial problems
- Empower clients to discover their own methods of coping, and help them develop strategies to deal with conflict on a daily basis
- Collaborate with other professionals in the mental health industry, such as psychiatrists, and other counselors to create the best treatment options for clients
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in marriage and family therapy or another closely related subject
- Professional license in the State of Kansas
- Applicants must be dedicated to building strong relationships and be passionate about providing the highest level of care to our clients.
- Part Time (10 client minimum) $35,000- $60,000 a year
- Full Time (20 clients minimum) $66,000- $120,000 a year