We offer a free 15 to 30-minute consultation. This consultation provides you with an opportunity to ask questions about counseling and to determine whether the relationship is a good fit. Following the consultation, each client will need to have an initial assessment prior to beginning treatment. Our fees are as follows:
- Initial Assessment: $250
- Regular Therapy Sessions (50 – 60 minutes): $200
- Extended Therapy Sessions (60 – 90 minutes): $250
- Group Therapy: $50
- Pre-surgical Evaluation (bariatric, transplant, pain pump): $450
- Learning Disability Evaluation: $1,200
- Gifted Testing: $500
- Vocational Evaluation: $500
- Couples Sessions (90 minutes): $250
- Gottman Relationship Checkup Assessment: $100 per couple not in therapy, $50 for couples receiving therapy at Mosaic
- Half-Day Couples Intensive: $800 (four hours)
- Full-Day Couples Intensive (refreshments and lunch included): $1,400
- Couples Retreats: Prices vary by destination and length
- All Sessions (90 minutes): $250
Payment is due at the time of service and can be in the form of Health Savings Plans, Flex Spending Accounts, cash, or major credit cards.
Many of our clients choose not to use their insurance for counseling as they prefer the choice, control, and confidentiality of a counseling service that is not under the scope of managed care. However, if you choose to use your insurance, we are in network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and TRICARE. Please note, to file an insurance claim for reimbursement, a psychiatric diagnosis is necessary.
Questions About Your Account?
Log in to your client account portal to learn more.